90 day supply
AIDS IN MAINTAINING MATURE HEALTHY BONE DURING EXTENDED PERIODS OF REST
ASSISTS IN PREVENTION OF RETRAINING INJURIES
• TIBIAL STRESS FRACTURES • MAINTAIN HEALTHY BONE
• HUMERAL STRESS FRACTURES • RICH SOURCE OF SILICON
• SPLINT BONE FRACTURES • BONE CALCIFICATION
When bone-fit horses have extended periods of rest they start reabsorbing calcium from their bones. They can start reabsorbing significant calcium in only a few weeks. This bone resorption can lead to very serious humeral and tibial stress fractures when training is resumed. SynOsteon Maintenance is formulated to inhibit osteoclast activity and stimulate osteoblast activity so healthy bone density is maintained during these periods of rest.
What Horses Need SynOsteon Maintenance?
• Bone fit horses entering periods of rest exceeding three weeks.
• Resting horses should take Synosteon Maintenance until they resume galloping.
Serving Size: 1 level scoop(5.2g)
Serving Per Container:90
Amount per Serving %Daily Value
Vitamin D3 5000 IU 152%
Proprietary Blend 5.14g +
Herba Epimedii and Equisetum arvense (a natural source of silicon)
+ Daily Value not established.
* Percentage Daily Values are based on an average horse weight of 1000lbs